‘Trees for Tomorrow’
Are you looking for an investment opportunity that doesn’t cost the earth? How about one that actually works towards saving it?
Restoring rural landscapes, encouraging habitat, and reducing carbon emissions is the shared philosophy behind Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund.
With much of Australia’s natural landscapes lost to deforestation, CNCF gives you a unique opportunity to revive our rural WA landscapes.
‘Trees for Tomorrow’ involves recreating natural habitats and growing the rich biodiversity of our native species while producing valuable carbon credits.
CNCF currently has the following opportunity:
- Ideal location 45km east of Katanning
- Planting to occur on approx. 160ha of overall 404ha site
- Mix of native species to encourage biodiversity
- Revegetation to occur primarily on valley floor, close to unique wetlands
- Regrow habitat for local bird species including the threatened Carnaby's Black Cockatoo
- Small Oil Mallee planting represent an opportunity to own future biomass crop
- Plantings to be preserved under a 100-year covenant - possible financial return through allocation of portion of carbon rights
- Potential for a sub-division
- Future homesite available
For more information on ‘Trees for Tomorrow’ please contact Ray Wilson at email@example.com.